Monday, March 20, 2006

Absent

Well, I'm away from work for the next little while, so I don't know how often I'll be posting, but I'll see if I can get a few in. Yesterday I started my trip in Halifax, and today we're spending the night in St Stephen, NB. We've managed to see a lot of the countryside, as there is a lot of driving between meetings. However, there are also a lot of early mornings, which is why I'm on my way to bed now... (We are an hour ahead.)

I am getting some knitting done in the car. I've finished 1.5 repeats on Pomatomus socks in some Fleece Artist. They look really good, but I'm pretty sure I'm nowhere near gauge, so they won't fit. I'm going to block tonight to see if they grow any... Otherwise, I'll figure out how many more stiches I need tomorrow and start again. I figure I can add a few stitches to every repeat or I can add a 7th repeat if I need somewhere in the vicinity of 22 stitches. Given the sizing right now, that seems like a probable course of action.

No comments: