Saturday, February 16, 2008

Mission Possible

(also known as 'better late than never')

Mission_Possible_Button

So, I signed up for Mission Possible ages ago, and then never got around to posting my twelve goals for the year.

1. long socks in Mountain Colours Barefoot, stalled a year ago by the loss of a needle (finish ribbing on two socks)
2. Souvenir Scarf (graft two pieces together, block)
3. Baby surprise jacket (purchased yarn for several, need to make at least one) finished!
4. Icarus Shawl ETA:I have been working on this! 20/06/08
5. Samus cardigan (rework to fit me or gift)
6. my own scarf finished!
7. Gatsby Girl (sew arms to body, crochet neck edging, add buttons) hopefully in time to wear in March! finished! on time too!
8. Colourwork Vest (finish or frog)
9. baby blanket and the box of grandma's acrylic (?)
10. make a top that fits from some of my extensive bamboo yarn collection
11. finish spinning the orange roving from Rhinebeck 2005 and knit something from it
12. catalog and organise stash!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sending positive knitting energy...that's quite the list!