Saturday, February 16, 2008

13 Questions

Um, I'm tired, but I haven't posted in a while, so here's a meme...


1. Childhood ambition?

Architect

2. Best/worst weather (choose one)?

Best: Cool, crisp fall day with a bit of a breeze, and a few clouds in the sky, but sunny.

3. Favorite food?

So many... right now, its probably popcorn, or these cranberry pumpkin crisps I bought last time I was in Canada

4. Current book?

I just finished reading the Inheritance of Loss (Kieran Desai)... and I'm not sure what I'll read next.

5. Guilty pleasure?

Magazines - not tabloids or People, but things like Glamour, Marie Claire, knitting or other crafts, travel, house design... I'll read almost anything, but I feel guilty buying them because of all of the paper.

6. One quirk?

Oh, I have tonnes, but... I find it really hard to skim through magazines. I usually read them straight through without skipping anything. Thus, I dislike magazines that stick the ends of stories in the back, as it forces me to jump around to finish the story and see the end before I get there...

7. Something you’ve never done that most people have:

Broken a bone? I guess I don't really know what most people do.

8. Favorite drink:

Chai latte

9. Oddest job you’ve had:

I was once hired to paint corals at a horse farm. And although I didn't get paid for it, I once tarred the outside of the basement of a house we were building.

10. Last song you listened to (on purpose, not on the radio):

Cupid's Revenge

11. Cities/towns/villages you’ve lived in, in chronological order:

(I'm leaving out the multiple moves between places, and only listing the first time I lived in a place) Moose Jaw, SK; Wainwright, AB; Calgary, AB; small town at the southern tip of Lago Majore, Italy; Annemasse, France; Jericho; Ottawa, ON; Khartoum, Sudan

12. Teenage ambition?

Um, to get married and have kids (at one point)

13. Movie you’d most like to be a character in:

The Golden Compass

No comments: