Monday, January 29, 2007

post for the sake of posting

I am posting just to get into the habit of posting, since I tend to be rather bad at that. I have been knitting, but the Gatsby Girl sweater is taking up a good amount of time. I'm working on the increases on the front piece. I've already finished the back and most of one sleeve.

I would really like to start something new. I've been working on all my current projects for a while, and they're starting to drag a bit. I keep seeing cute knit hats everywhere, and they look like fun. I did actually do a quickie vest in Handmaiden yarns Stretto, but I still haven't seamed it. Soon enough. Apparently I should actually be trying to finish some WIPs, because I have a number of them hanging around.

I will be traveling soon for three weeks. I'm hoping I'll be able to keep posting during that time, but it means I'm going to have to miss our local stitch nights! This Friday I'll be in Wakefield, and on the third Wednesday I will be off in Africa.

1 comment:

Kit said...

So jealous of your globetrotting self! I've missed seeing you at knit nights, hopefully when you get back we can hook up for a tea and chat. Have a wonderful trip!