So, as a bit of a challenge, I signed up for 30 Days of Creativity! I also figured out how to post from email, which should make blogging slightly more frequent.
There are themes which I will try to follow, in theory.
2. Ice Cream
4. Cat Meme - cat bed?
12. Abe Lincoln
13. Albert Einstein
14. Picnic - picnic blanket
15. Sea Creatures
16. Hipsters - screenprinting with birds
19. Beachball - fabric ball
21. Cheese - cheese-making?
24. Lawn Gnomes
27. Extinct Media - floppy disk book
28. Pirates vs. Ninja
29. Cardboard Boxes - trivet
30. Charlie Chaplin
- Paper cherry blossoms
- hat - like Ida's kitchen
- Screen printing/stencilling (e.g. address on recycling bins, curtains, clothing)
- cross stitch on metal screen
- embroidery/cross stitch
- plant pot covers
- cushions for folding chair (patchwork?)
- cushion covers for couch cushions
- quilt top?
- remaking/updating clothes (e.g. skirt from sweater, pillow-case dress, fascinator)
- baby mohawk hat sort of like this
- light fixture for bedroom
- photography (e.g. project photography)
- stuffed animal
- something with wine corks?
- reusable bowl covers
- shrinky-dinks from #6 plastic