Sunday, December 11, 2005

standby

Sorry, but I think the blog is pretty much on standby until after Christmas. I leave for home a week today, and I have just realized that I have a lot of stuff to do before I my flight. I've also been preoccupied with a personal situation that I'm not quite ready to discuss here.

Rest assured, I have been knitting. The Ribbed & Fair Isle Vest is taking forever, and I have a whole post worked out in my head in which I complain about the construction and charting, but that will have to wait until I have time to write it all down. I'm also making another pink baby sweater. I know I already have one, but I know a lot of pregnant friends, and I wanted to see if I could improve on the pattern. After that I'll have to make something for a boy, because while I'm all for non-gender specific colours, not everyone would be willing to dress their boy in a bright pink cardigan. I guess those are the main things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey - i don't know if you got my email but i'm your secret pal! hey! i just wanted to let you know i sent you a package last week so if you're leaving town have someone check your mail because it is coming. sorry mail takes so long from fla. and have a great christmas!

Lis said...

Hey, I'm going home too! Next Monday. Ah, come to me, Rockies...