Thursday, December 14, 2006

Christmas is nuts!

Yeah, I'm going a little nuts getting ready for Christmas. There's a lot to do before I get on a plane next Friday! I'm still working on a super-secret project for the boy, and I'm not sure right now if I can get it done for "our" Christmas on Sunday. I think I have almost all the supplies together, so hopefully in the midst of the cleaning/laundry on Saturday. I can talk about this here because the boy has decided not to read this. He feels like he's reading my diary, and isn't comfortable with that.

I've actually been doing some knitting, but I don't have any pictures. I designed a vest on the fly out of some Handmaiden yarn, and its almost done. Hopefully there will be pictures soon, although I can't promise anything before Christmas.

Anyway, I don't have a lot to say, but I wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday!

No comments: