Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Cut off


P5170038web
Originally uploaded by knitter_tara.

Well, I had meant to blog about my great trip to Kenya (I stayed at two resorts that I highly recommend: www.shaantihhr.com and www.impiripiri.com), and then we had an attempted coup. And, I've been knitting! So, I've got all of this stuff to talk about, but my computer has forsaken me. I don't think it's a serious issue technically, but I have no idea how I'm going to get it fixed here. So, I'm stuck with occasionally stealth blogging from work and a colleague's computer when I can.

This is a photo fo the Sixth Cataract on the Nile. It doesn't look like much, but it is a little rapid. I drove out of town for the afternoon on the weekend to see it and go for a little boat trip on the Nile. Not overly exciting, I'm sure, but a nice afternoon.

1 comment:

Shan said...

The terrain is strange, isn't it? Like a river flowing through a desert....which I suppose it is.

Kenya - cool!