Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Happy New Year!

Wow! I had such plans for posting over my time away from work, but it didn't turn out at all like I had planned. I will hopefully catch up on my travels later this week, but for now, just a few things to post.

1. My New Year's Resolution: This year, I will choose more consciously how I use what free time I have. I don't necessarily work too long as far as hours go, but the subject matter can sometimes be all consuming. As a result, I tend to come home and collapse on the couch at the end of the day and turn my brain off; as a result, I don't get enough exercise, eat well enough or actually do the things I want to get done. Tonight, I made stirfry, which was pretty impressive for me. I even bought broccoli, which is not local produce, so I could have something green!

2. My cat is crazy! She is usually pretty standoffish, except for a day or so after I get back from traveling. I got back on Friday, and she's been stuck to my side like glue since. After a few hours of sleep Friday morning, I unpacked. Here is my cat taking over the Noro Iro cowl I made while I was away.

P1020002

She's been sleeping beside me, or on my stuff, ever since. I'm not complaining seriously, since I love it. The only thing that would be better would be if she would sit on my lap. It's just unusual.

P1020019

No comments: