Thursday, September 22, 2005

Catch up

Alright, so I was having some problems with blogger yesterday. And I didn't have internet at home until yesterday. So I haven't posted much lately. But I promise to do better now.

My secret pal is spoiling me like crazy! I got my first package (a birthday present even!) today. I got Mandara candles with mystical oils that smell faboulous, incense matches and a flower shaped nail file! I also got this great card! It's somewhat ironic, and I will try to post a picture to show why later. Anyway I haven't sorted out the camera yet (see below to find out why).

So, it was my birthday on Tuesday, so it's been a week of excitement. I had several people over for brunch (potluck) to celebrate on Sunday, which was nice and relaxing. Monday night was the knitting guild meeting, which was big and intimidating. I don't know that I'll go regularly; I prefer my smaller knitting group where I get to talk to and know most people. Tuesday night was dinner at Haveli Indian, which I loved! The food was really good, and I had leftovers for lunch the next day. Wednesday was knitting group. So, tonight I had to come down from the high and actually do some laundry. And catch up on emails.

So, the highlight from knitting group was that there is a slim chance that I could go to Rhinebeck! I don't want to say too much, as it is a very slim chance, but I can always hope. If I end up going, that will consume the back pay money I wanted to spend on a digicam, but I think it will be worth it. It will just mean working harder to borrow a camera for pictures, especially with my secret pal sending me such great things!

And finally, a picture of my friend's cat... just to add some visual interest.


Sappho, the many toed cat

No comments: