Monday, October 29, 2007

Rhinebeck... wow!

My trip to Rhinebeck began weeks before the fact, but I'll start this post here on the Wednesday before, when J took me home with her from knitting. I was thrilled, as I got to spend Thursday curling up with furry beasts

eeyore

And walking other ones

tai

(I walked the two big ones too, but couldn't deal with a camera and the leash at the same time.)

fall colours

Then, after a very quick drive with Sarah, we were in Poughkeepsie. I was delinquent with my camera the entire time we were at the hotel, but there are other pictures out there. Saturday, we went to the fair!

rhinebeck

There was a little hero worship...

ann&kaysteph

And more beasts of the hairy kind...

animals

which were enjoyed in many forms

meat

And of course, there was shopping!

1 comment:

J. said...

oh my babes are cute aren't they - glad you were here, same time next year - ok?