Friday, January 04, 2008

Another day in captivity

This is the view I see as I sit on my couch (again) and putter away on the computer. (Well, the picture wasn't taken today, but its still the same scene.) (Here's some music to go with, I like the first song)

PC290129

I have been working on my resolutions post, but am in kind of a foul mood today. I understand the reasoning for the travel restrictions, but it doesn't make me any happier. And, a rib in my upper right back is out, and I have no idea what I'm going to do to get it back in without my dear chiropractor! Even though I've started putting my resolutions into practice, the unveiling, which should hopefully then encourage me to keep them, will have to wait.

Instead, I've found YouTube!



This has some beautiful video of the northern part of Sudan, which I wrote about in my Meroe post.

And, a few random links:

No comments: