Sunday, January 27, 2008

Life

I haven't been posting as much lately, because I've been working quite a bit. We've been having renovations done at my building, mostly on the weekends, to limit the disruption, and a staff member has to be there at all times while the contractors are in the building. So, in an office of only four people, with at least one person absent at any given time, the people who were around spent a lot of time at the office. So, tonight I've been relaxing on my couch, catching up on my blogs and reading some new ones! First, I've been going through some of the finalists from the Canadian Blog Awards. And, there's the Make-My-Day bloggers meme thing. I've found Juno's and Dr. Steph's lists, and have enjoyed them so much that I will continue to look for others. I could also make up my own list, or do any of the other new memes I saw, but today seems to be more about reading than writing. I also saw the blog for the 52 Projects book, and I'm quite interested. I may have to order a copy for myself. I have been looking at ways to get creative.

I haven't seen a new movie in ages (I did just watch The Kingdom on DVD), but I look forward to seeing this one! I have both of the books, and found them to be quite engaging.

Hmmm, I suppose I should go to bed.

No comments: