Thursday, January 10, 2008

WIPs

P1080066

Voila! I super quick knit, this is my new neck warmer knit in Rowan Cocoon. I started it over Christmas, and after a few times ripping to figure out the shaping, it's (almost) done!

P1080046

All I have left to do is find some buttons and sew them on to keep it in place. When I'm done cleaning out the office, I'll see what I have, but I may have to order something.

P1080049

On-going work on the linen cardigan. I'm actually blocking things in the photo here, just to see how things are going. I need to reknit the sleeve cap, but things look good otherwise. Only two more pieces to go, and some seaming, and I can actually wear this.

P1080056

Slip-stitch edging on the body.

P1080059

A close-up of the sleeve fabric, knit on 5mm needles for a more open quality.

No comments: