Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hmmm...

I knew this was going to be hard, but this is even harder than expected. I had a really unproductive day at work, but it didn't produce anything blog-worthy either. Its really tough to blog regularly when work takes up a significant part of your day, but is not bloggable. Not that no one else faces this issue, but I've never been a regular blogger before.

So, my day went a bit like this:
5:00am - alarm goes off. I'm trying to walk in the mornings, since I live in a hot country (the average daily high is still 39*C here, so its uncomfortable to exercise as soon as the sun comes up). I turned the alarm off today.
7:00am - alarm goes off again. Two snoozes, and up to make coffee, shower, get dressed pack up breakfast and lunch and run out the door.
8:15am - arrive at work. Driving here is not relaxing in the least. You never know what's going to happen. Thankfully, there were no random donkey carts or tuk-tuks this morning.
8:30am - log on to the computer. It takes several minutes, as the internet is not so fast. Normal day at work, with normal number of crises.
3:00pm - Head to several hours worth of meetings. Thankfully, it took place in an outdoor cafe, so there was good coffee at the very least.
6:00pm - Head for home. Catch up on the day with my colleague, Daniel (we live in the same building), over a drink.
7:00pm - yoga. 1/2 hour
8:00pm - dinner

As soon as I finish this post, I'm going to spin for a bit, and then its time for bed...

1 comment:

knittyknatty said...

What's a tuk-tuk?