Wednesday, November 21, 2007

slow

So, I didn't post yesterday. I went home sick around noon. More of a mental health day than anything else, but everyone needs those too. I've spent my time sleeping and watching episodes of Ugly Betty. I am in love with that show, and I love the whole DVD thing! I know, I'm way behind the times, but this is the first series I'm watching this way. So much easier than trying to be home to catch episodes when they air! Especially here. The satellite package I have is from Saudi (as was the other option), and some of the channels play stuff like CSI and Grey's Anatomy. But, there's some sort of time shifting going on (the time on my screen is three hours different from the real time, even though the two countries are in the same time zone). So, its even harder to try to watch things regularly. DVDs are the way to go!

No comments: