Friday, November 16, 2007

Just another work day

So, the weekend here is Friday, and we take Saturday as well. But, I had to go to work today (although not as early as normal), and I'll end up working again tomorrow.

But when you're at the office on a day off, you can walk around with your ipod, so I got stuff done while listening to some good music. I finally got around to listening to the new Radiohead album that I downloaded while I was at home! I really like it, and think it was well worth the $5 I paid for it. I've been reading about all of the controversy about how many people paid to download it or didn't and how much. I think its an interesting idea, hope that other artists continue to experiment with different music delivery methods in the future. I'm much more likely to download something online (as evidenced by my music collection; I haven't bought a cd in years!)

I've noticed a few posts about cool music lately (like this and this). Do you have a favourite band I can check out on-line?

(Sorry, spending lots of time at work is bad for blog posts, as previously discussed. Its interesting to see that I am capable of posting every day, but I'm not necessarily impressed by what I'm writing. Oh well, I figure that, if i keep it up, it will at least serve as an interesting writing exercise.)

No comments: